Home Inspection Services for the Miami, FL, Area
Do you want the most protection possible for you and your family? Of course you do. You have come to the right place.
Whether you are first time homebuyer purchasing a starter home in South Miami or a seasoned property investor buying a multi-million dollar estate property on Miami Beach, we are here to help. Our professional home inspections provide you with the "Peace of Mind" you are looking for when purchasing your home.
AccuPro home inspectors draw upon years of experience and industry knowledge while utilizing the latest technologies to provide you with the most protection possible and the best inspection services in the business.
You see our inspectors arent just there looking around with a flashilight. We leave no stone unturned when expertly inspecting you future home. From the roof and attic space, to inspecting the under floor crawlspaces and all areas in between. When some inspection companies will exclude these areas, we feel these are the most important.
We utilize expensive thermal imaging (IR) cameras to scan every home and are able to see what the naked eye can not. This technology reads differences in surface temperatures in the building materials that might indicate roof and moisture leaks, pest infestation, overheating electrical circuits just to name a few. The bottom line is, this technology has saved our clients thousands of dollars in un seen or hidden repairs. We use these cameras on every inspection to protect our clients.
To Schedule Your Inspection or Get a FREE Quote Call 305-252-8503
What is in it for you.
- Quick and Easy Scheduling process that include email confirmations, text communications with all real estate professionals involved in the transaction process.
- Schedule, Sign and Pay directly online.
- Save Time. Get the Home Inspection, Pool, termite, Mold testing all at the same time.
- Friendly professional inspectors that answers all of your questions about the home.
- An in-depth, 600-point inspection of the property that surpasses most industry standards.
- Thermal Imaging Scan. Get more in depth with Infrared.
- Verbal on site review. Inspectors explain everything from, how it was designed and built to expaining any defects.
- Our exclusive comprehensive, Narrative Report includes color photographs and cost estimates of needed repairs so you can feel confident you know the overall condition of the property.
- Cost Estimates: We provide budgetary cost estimates of needed repairs.
- Quick turnaround time (within 24 hours) on the home inspection and report, to enable you to make a quick purchase decision.
- 100% money-back guarantee on our service, for your added security*
- Peace of Mind knowing you have made the right choice.
Also included in your home inspection at no additional charge:
- FREE Thermal Imaging (IR) scan
- FREE RecallChek of the major appliances
- FREE Monthly "Maintenance Tips" emailed directly to you
- FREE Subscription to Home Owners Network ($199.00 value)
- FREE Telephone consultations as long as you own your home
Additional Inspections we offer:
Any of the following ancillary inspections can be added to your home inspection:
- Insurance Inspections (Wind Mitigation and 4 Point Inspections)
- Mold and Air Quality Inspections
- Builders End-Of-Warranty Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- Pool or Spa Inspections
- Sprinkler Inspections
- Chinese Drywall Inspections
Home inspection reports include the following sections:
This visual examination of the home's exterior. Our inspector will check the areas surrounding the home: Driveway, sidewalks, porches, decks and patios.
Structure: Structural components, including the foundation and walls of the home, as well as other outer features, like doors, windows and steps. The inspection of the outside may uncover cracks in the foundation, rotted joists (a building's horizontal support), or missing siding.
Roofing: The inspector will also look at the roof, its drainage systems, the chimney and the skylights. This part of the inspection will document any flaws such as missing or damaged tiles, worn-out shingles, and rusted or damaged gutters.
The plumbing system in a home does more than just allow you to take a shower or wash the dishes; it also removes wastewater and gases from the interior of the home. In addition to looking for leaky or corroding pipes, the inspection will examine the water supply and drainage, hot-water-heating equipment and the fuel storage system.
From overheated wires to double taps in the main panel box, our electrical inspection evaluates the interior of service panels, the breakers and fuses, and the main disconnects. We also inspect outlets and fixtures for proper wiring.
This portion of the inspection examines the heating ventilation and cooling (HVAC) systems. If the house has wall air conditioners or central air, our inspectors look at the cooling system's energy source, age and condition of equipment. We also take temperature readings to determine if the system is cooling or heating properly.
We will examine the home insulation and mechanical or passive ventilation, searching for signs of moisture in the attic or crawl space. We are also looking for loose insulation or an attic without insulation.
Our inspection of the interiors covers all visible signs of water damage, such as water stains or damage to the ceilings, walls and floors.
Appliances: We will also check that your major appliances are functioning properly -- dishwasher, range and oven, washer and dryer -- as well as the smoke detectors.
Optional Pool Inspections: Our pool inspections include an evaluation of the pool system equipment and components such as: Pumps, heaters, filters, lights, ladders, railings and related mechanical and electrical connections. Safety items such as barriers, enclosures, fencing, barriers, and related gates. Decks, patios, and adjoining structures and drainage related to the inspected pool or spa.